Thursday, December 13, 2012

Case Study Week #2

Ok, so are you ready to case another one of my cards. Here's the inspiration up this week over at Case Study...

... it was really funny when Chupa selected this card, because I think I made it over a year ago.  Anyway, since it was already a holiday card, I thought I'd reorient the sketch a bit and create a New Year's card...
I kept the double bow which I know can be thought of as totally obnoxious, right? But it can also be totally fun too... so I saw do what makes you happy. And these bows make me happy...so on the card they go!

Want to play? This week's challenge is actually a two weeker... so you have some extra time to whip something up and link her here.

Have a great weekend! 

7 comments:

Wida said...

Did you know I adore glitter? cuz I do and this is no exception! nothing says ring in the new year like glitter. Reminds me of Dick Clarks Rockin' Eve and the ball coming down. Lovely! It has been a pleasure Casing you!

Wida said...

Did you know I adore glitter? cuz I do and this is no exception! nothing says ring in the new year like glitter. Reminds me of Dick Clarks Rockin' Eve and the ball coming down. Lovely! It has been a pleasure Casing you!

Bonnie said...

Love the double bow! Both cards are great

Anonymous said...

Kidorable Winter season [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] can be found in a very good array of graphics and shade. These are greatest for protection from the rain and ideal with keeping children warm.The opposite incredible type of children's winter [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#968]north face clearance[/URL] is the North Cope with Ethan Pond Jacket.

Jeanne J said...

The bow is gorgeous - makes it look like a fab celebration - perfect for New Years!

SmokieBlueRose said...

Your double bows are gorgeous.

Monica Edwards said...

Gorgeous card