Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

I'm blogging over at Paper Crafts Connection today, sharing some ideas and resources for crafting with adhesives! Come check it out! Here's a little sneak of what I created...


... I'd love it if you would hop on over to see the rest.

I also have one last bit of news to share that is super fun. Spellbinders is hosting the BIGGEST contest that they've had to date! You can check out the Spellbinders Explore Beyond Challenge: Craft to Win contest for a chance to win a $5,000 Grand Prize Package from Spellbinders and their cross promotional partners!

Way cool! Who wouldn't want to win all of those great prizes?

Just a quick post today. I'll be back tomorrow with a card that I created for CASE Study. Much love for you! Windy

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

Hi! I thought I'd leave you a comment that is not spam! I am undeniably smitten with your beautiful cards today. xoxo