Thursday, August 01, 2013

Scrappy Updates

Happy Thursday... seems like it was just Monday though. Where did the week go? I'm loving this mild beautiful summer too much for it to go by so fast. How is your Thursday?

First up today is that CASE Study's 3rd Annual Blog Hop has begun. I don't want you to miss it because I just finished the hop for day 1 & it is fabulous! Please try to hop over and check it out... the list of talented people there is pretty amazing. 

If you missed my envelope class Signed, Sealed and Delivered: Envelope Art over at layoutaday.com  it is now up for purchase. Its a twenty minute video with lots of ideas for envelope making and embellishing. I cover everything from your basic style of envelope to your box-style envelope for bulkier cards. There are also handouts with patterns for what I show in the video and  great supplemental information to help you with all of your envelope making needs. More info HERE


Along the lines of live scrapinars, I'm excited to announce that I'll be teaching at True Scrap 5 on October 11-12, 2013. If you are new to True Scrap events, it is the universe's only online, live, virtual paper crafting event. Awesome classes, top notch instructors, all from the comfort of your home.

Here's a little sneak of the projects I'm working on to share at the event...
...any guesses for what my class will be about?

You can check out the list of instructors and get on the list to be the first to know about the class details as soon as they are available, HERE.

Well I'm off to do laundry (yeah!!) & get a project together for my CASE Study Blog Hop. I'll be back on Saturday to share it. Looking forward to seeing you then!






No comments: