Friday, December 04, 2009

Little Miss Mismatch

Oh glorious day! Today is the day that my two year old has decided that 2 mismatched shoes are more fun than 2 of the same shoe. This whole phenomina started yesterday when she was in a rush to get outside and couldn't find her second shoe, so she hurriedly put on two different shoes. Today she choose to wear two completely different shoes... :)

Since the week has slipped by I thought I'd just quickly share another fun card using some of Cosmso Cricket's Jolly By Golly Collection paired with Glitter Big Red Dot from the Mistletoe Collection by Making Memories. Its not necessarily a holiday card... but could be used as one. This color scheme is one that I am defiantly digging lately. I picked up that beautiful ribbon at Michael's... its from Martha Stewart Crafts.



Hope you have a fab Friday!

No comments: