Monday, November 15, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like...

... Christmas. Ok, so I held off as long as I could, but I am ready to prepare for the holidays. We had such a beautiful weekend that we put Christmas lights out on the house (first time ever... Brian held off as long as he could, but the girls ganged up on him and they came home from Costco with some outdoor lights...lol). I can hear it now... "Please Daddy... PLEASE." He didn't have a chance.

Anyway, we are now in that hybrid state with turkeys, pumpkins, fall leaves, clear holiday lights and candles in the window. Everyday I'll sneak out a little Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving when all the orange & brown turns red & green! Then, my mission will be to get my shopping done by the end  of November, so I can stay home and enjoy December.

Here's a card to get the festivities rolling using a mixture of GCD Studios and Pink Paislee.
I hope you enJOY your Monday!
Photobucket
Today I'm thankful for...
1) 3 year old cuteness & funnies
2) 5 year old seriousness & Christmas lists
3) clean carpet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet card! Love the red and brown and the bells!

Amanda Jones said...

Love the subtle colours and the big bow! Gorgeous :)

Stella said...

Every details is elegant. I love that sentiment on music sheet paper. Gorgeous card!