Saturday, June 02, 2012

Bountiful Banners

Hello! Happy Friday!!

I have are a few stamped (yes, I said stamped... shock, I know... not something I do a lot) cards to share today. Banners are a trend that are still going strong so hopefully you can get some inspiration for using banners in an elegant way.



Both of these cards are stamped with Anna Griffin's Clear Banner Stamps. It's a great set.. very versatile because it can be used for anything from babies to birthdays to all occasion projects. To create the banners and flags I simply stamped and fussy cut them. All patterned paper is also by Anna Griffin and dies are by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts.

Well I'm off to bed. We've got our last game of soccer tomorrow & I can officially claim that I survived my first season of coaching four and five year olds. Whew!

Thanks for visiting with me this week! Have a wonderful weekend:)

No comments: