Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Love

Hello all! How are you doing? We are hanging out, surviving the dog days of summer that have made their appearance far too early this year. The girls had their last 3v3 soccer league game tonight & it was so hot & humid that you could practically swim though the air. We all came home soaking wet and I didn't move an inch... yuck!

We'll now that I'm home soaking up the air, I thought I stop in to share a layout that was created for Spellbinders Paper Arts, called Sweet Love.  It was a fairly simple one to create... super fun to put together. I love to take design elements and repeat them on my projects...

The embossed background and scalloped edges remind me of the lace of a wedding gown. The picture is cut/embossed with Grand Large Labels and matted with a larger cut die on red cardstock. The Spiral Blossom Three flowers accent the ribbon and the tite & sub-title complete that final touches on the page. You can find even more inspiration from coordinating projects,Lacy Best Wishes Card and With Love Favor Bag over at Spellbinder's Idea Gallery. Or click HERE  for a full list of supplies. Yes... that background sheet is White Damask on Kraft by Canvas Corp (stunning!).

We'll I think that is about all for today... it is time for me to head to bed, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day tomorrow!
Photobucket
P.S. So I am still working on my CHA favs list to share with you, but if you want a quick run down on some trends from the show hop on over at the Paper Crafts Connection blog today to read about my friend Teri Anderson's take on the show. 

1 comment:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

I just love this but I'm thinking wedding card! I think this idea would make the most fantastic wedding cards with snippets of photos I have of my kids weddings.

Thanks for the inspiration. I pinned it to my Pinterest board with a note it's your design. Is that ok? Patti