Thursday, January 08, 2015

My Punny Valentine Tag Trio

Hello, hello! I finally finished up this cute set of Valentine's Day cards that I created with a tag die and the new My Punny Valentine stamp set from A Muse Studio. I can't wait to show them to you... they are so fun. Sad that it took me so many days to finished them up, but crafting isn't about the race to me... it's the process & I LOVED making these!

I'm defiantly giving this one to one of my kids (most likely Hadley since she's my pizza lover)! I stamped and die cut the pizza, colored him with Copic markers and then added diamond glitter to the pepperoni and crystal clear glaze to the cheese.

Here's a few close ups of the others...
 
On these two I used the stardust finishing spray to add a little shine to my colored pieces. Its hard to see in the photo, but a few specs are visible on the olives. If you like subtle shine, its a great product!

So here's the fun part about these guys... making mini cards out of a tag die. Want to see how to do it?

To make it you simply fold your card stock, like you are making a card. Place your die so that the top is overhanging the folded edge. Tape your die down with some wash tape (so it can be removed easily), run it through your die cutting machine & you have a tag-- that is actually a mini card. Cute huh?
 

So if you like the My Punny Valentine Stamps (be sure to click over & see the whole set!) or this tag die with the darling stitching around the outside edge you can get them from A Muse Studio through February 14th. 

If you are in the Cincinnati area, we'll be making these at a workshop soon- stay tuned! If you'd like to host a Valentine's Day card making workshop in you home, email me at windyrobinson@gmail.com.

No comments: