Monday, September 28, 2009

The Look...

I love this picture of Hadley... I can see the teenager in her eyes and I start to imagine what she will look like 14 years from now.

Sketch from Sketchy Thursdays ... a charming new challenge site.


Even though I'm not a huge fan of that look... I'd still give her this card in a heartbeat.

Here's to a crafty week! Thank you all for stopping by:)

Just 3 Days Until our 1st Challenge at 

 Hope you'll join us!

Products: letters (American Crafts/Thickers and White Blossoms/Glitter Stickers); kraft (Paper reflections); patterned paper (Giggle Kids by Making Memories); flower punches (EK Success);  white craft ink (Stamp'in Up); stamp (Dot Cover-a-Card by Impression Obsession); border punch (Fiskars)

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Oh my, Windy, I simply love this! great job on the sketch and I adore that picture, just too cute! Thanks for playing along with us!
--Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

heidi said...

Great layout. Love the simplicity of it. Beautiful. And THAT PICTURE!! Just makes your heart melt!!

Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays