Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A sketch to share... large scalloped border punch

Here is a sketch I'd like to share featuring my very favorite large scalloped border punch. So if you have one laying around, break it out and try this sketch...



I love almost every card I create with this sketch... its a good one to use with stamps. You can find more examples of how I used this sketch here, here and here.

I'm excited to share some good news... I will be participating on a design team at Scrap that Poetry ... the first challenge will be posted on October 1st, so if you love words and poetry & use them as inspiration for your pages like I do (or just want to try something other than a sketch to get started), click on over and check it out.

Take care & have a great Tuesday!


Products: punch (EK Success), stamps (Renaissance by Design & Anna Griffin), patterned paper (Webster's pages), fibers (Michael's Crafts)

3 comments:

Rose said...

What a sweet and girly card! Just gorgeous!

Destiny Martin said...

Awesome!! Congrats on the design team. :) Are you guys writing the poems too? Such a neat idea!

Unknown said...

Love the sketch, your cards are beautiful. I will definitely try it out!

I also love Destiny's idea for writing the poetry as well. We will be using poems that are written by people we know.