Friday, November 13, 2009

Moxie Fab World Challenge: Plum Crazy

Just a quick post tonight... I've missed playing along at all of the great challenges out in blogoland, so I thought, what better one to start back than with Moxie Fab World's Plum Crazy Challenge?

The premise is to create a project that captures the essence of plum in its design.... so here's a little wedding card inspired by plum"ilicious" wedding photos that I saw in a magazine at the hair salon. You just never know where you'll find inspiration for your next moxie card...




Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Friday:)

Today I'm thankful for...
1) fun, flowing, spiny dresses made by Grandma
2) quick meals
3)  no early morning phone calls

Products: patterned paper (Karen Foster), kraft (Paper Reflections), brads (Making Memories), stamps (Unity), ribbon (Offray)

6 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that ribbon!! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Laura.K said...

lovely card. your ribbon is gorgeous. and those little buttons just pop.

cnelson said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Lea L. said...

This is so darling! I just love that stamped church and sentiment! Great job with the Plum Crazy challenge!

~Lea

Winter said...

So pretty! I LOVE that stamp! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Windy! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)