Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Tips: ready for a few scrapbook layouts?

So much is happening right now that I want to scrap a million pages a week because I want don't want to loose any memory of the events of late and the funny, adorable things that my children are doing. So I thought I'd tackle a few sketches this week. Below are links to the ones I'm going to try out if you'd like to join me...

This is a great sketch for 1-3 photos with a small amount of journaling and some beautiful embellishments.

Another 1 photo sketch @ 52 Sketches 52 Weeks; however,  think I'm going to try to squeeze a few more photos on there;)

Lastly, one that allows for numerous photos  and fun embellishments at Triple the Sketch.

And to see my favorite card sketch out there this week visit Card Patterns.

Happy Scrapping!
Windy

No comments: