Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wisdom Wednesdays: Babies and Children

Ok so maybe it is just spring, or me... but it seems like everybody is having babies lately, so this week's quotes to scrap by are about babies and children.  

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
That is the miracle of life. - Maureen Hawkins

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. -Chinese Proverb

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. - Reader's Digest

A child is a gift that comes through you to the world. -Unknown


Here is my interpretation of 52 Sketches 52 Weeks sketch #15. 

Windy
Products: patterened paper, chipboard stickers (Basic Grey), glitter (Stickles) and pearls (Kaiser Scrapbooks), flowers (Prima), journaling boxes and kraft paper (Jillibean Soup).

No comments: