Sunday, July 05, 2009

Card and Page Monday with Basic Grey's Urban Prairie

Happy Monday! Here is a card and page that I had the chance to work last night. 

Journaling reads: I can't believe that my baby girl is two. My favorite memories of you turning two is the way you say twooooo (with your eyes squinty and your lips puckered out - so cute). I also love how you would sing happy birthday to yourself... HAPPY...HAPPY DAY! HAPPY...HAPPY... It makes me feel so good on your birthday to know that your are a happy two year old girl (even though you are no longer my baby).

This page is my entry for PageMaps Challenge (7.3.2009)

Inside reads: "Nothing is sweeter than motherhood. Enjoy every minute of it!"

A card for a friend who is expecting her first baby.

Thanks for visiting! 
Windy

products: All products from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie collection except for American Craft's Thicker's alphabet & green dot cardstock from BoBunny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the colors of this LO, the picture is soooo cute!!