Thursday, July 23, 2009

In the Kitchen and on Vacation

Hi all! I just wanted to make a quick post today with a couple of minis that I made for Scrap, Paper Scissors.

Using Reminisce's Signature Series Baking collection. I put together this 4 x 6 inch album with our favorite family recipes (yes we like to bake more than cook;). The album itself is made by cutting scrap card board from old packaging, and simply rounding of the edges with sander. Photos fit beautifully at a 4x6 in size.








The nice part about this album is that I can add to it anytime we find a new favorite recipe or get any more good cooking shots.

My next mini measures 2 3/4 x 4 inches and uses Reminisce's Signature Series Travel collection. It is a great size to showcase a few 2 x 2 in pictures with just a little embellishment. This is a little memory album to remind me of the trip that Brian and I took a few months before we had Campbell... our official Babymoon:)






Thanks for stopping by! I hope your day is going well. 
Windy

No comments: