Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Here is a little tribute to my wonderful husband. I am so thankful that we have him... he is beyond wonderful with our children and that couldn't make me any happier. Here are two layouts that pay tribute to him (if you've read my blog from the start these may look familiar, but I think its time to pull them back out again:)

Journaling reads: You are the world to your daddy... You are such a Daddy's Girl because you love him so much & you mean the world to him. Here your are playing around at Aunt Jackie's house in Dayton. It is often said that a truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. Your daddy's arms are rarely empty. This favorite picture shows how much you two love each other. Soon you will be too big to sit on his shoulders, but you will never outgrow his heart.


Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there who, like my husband, make their children smile every day.

Windy

2 comments:

Christina said...

Awe, those are amazing LO's and uber sweet!!!

Kaiya said...

I really like your layouts.!! This is a great idea. I've been thinking about Father's Day gift. Lots of inspirations are here.