Sunday, June 14, 2009

Give it with flowers...

I have a girlfriend who loves flowers, but doesn't tend to them well. She loves cards, but doesn't usually keep them around for long (she's a "cleaner outer"). So I created a card like this one for her on the morning of her birthday with flowers from my yard... you can't beat the beauty of nature's creation. 



Needless to say, she loved the card. Do you anyone who you could create a mini card bouquet for? :)

Thanks for stopping by! Windy

Products: patterned paper (SIS), mylar overlay, blue ribbon and stamps (Anna Griffin), vintage black ribbon, flowers (from my garden:)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

What a clever idea!! When the flowers are done, she can clean out the whole thing!!! I have a friend like that too! Wish I was more like that!

Smiles,
Lesley :)