Monday, June 15, 2009

Raspberry Suite's Color Challenge #9: Card and Page

Hello all! Happy Monday to you! When I saw the colors for Raspberry Suite's Color Challenge 9 (green grass, black and cream), I just was so happy. They screamed, craft me!  So here is the card I created for this challenge.

While cleaning up my scraps, I uncovered this photo on my desk and decided to make a little wall hanging for my scrap space.
 
I just love this photo of my brother and husband. Dawn's color choices compliment this photo beautifully. Now all I need to do is find a place to hang it:)

Thanks for stopping in! Hugs, Windy

Products: patterned paper (My Little Shoebox, K& Co.), ribbon (DeLuxe Designs), card sentiment (Anna Griffin), tulle (Bazzill), other (vintage button, floss), frame & chipboard (Making Memories).

12 comments:

Kara said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Kara

Traveling Mama said...

Cute card! And way to go with those scraps!

Maureen P said...

This card is so amazing! Rich with texture and I love the sentiment! Top ten for sure :)

Susan said...

Great card Windy - I loved looking over your blog!

Tiffany Heilman said...

What a great quote. Love your card!

Dawn said...

Love the tulle...I'll have to try that one. Well done!

Ann said...

LOVE the tulle and polka dots--such a fun card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great saying and texture on your card. Way to rock out this color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

I love the card! I love the simple design! Top pick for sure! :)

Deanna said...

Totally kewl, I love how you did both!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! The distressed paper is perfect!

mimi said...

great green tulle! love your card!