Thursday, September 24, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Here is my attempt at Paper Craft's September Gallery Challenge . The assignment is to make a clean and graphic project. Clean and graphic is a tough one for me (few layers... no ribbon... white space... ahhhhhh).  But after a few attempts...



I even tackeld a second one, but saw way too much opportunity to add a few of my favorite things...

... and I couldn't resist so it turned into this, lol. Needles to say I won't be entering it into the challenge. That's all I have for the week... have a great weekend!

Products: patterned paper (Jenni Bowlin), clear stamps (American Crafts & Renaissance by Design), pearls (Kaiser Scrapbooks), ribbon (Michael's), other (kraft, ink & vintage button).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang girl, those are absolutely stunning.

PaperTree Designs said...

the clean and graphic card rocks!
x

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards!!! i love using kraft colored cardstock :)

sarabeth