Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snowy Stitches... Moxie Fab World Challenge

So I started off tonight making a card for Moxie Fab World's All Creatures Great & Small Challenge (you can play along too until Monday, December 21) and it turned into a little series of cards... all stitched and snowy:)

First is my Moxie entry... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little penguin (and just needed an reason excuse to pull him out of my stash;)


 And then I got going on the snowflakes and couldn't stop...


...and all of this snowy craft gets me dreaming of a white Christmas. We have a little snow in the forecast for the weekend... perhaps we'll get lucky:) How about you... are you up for a snowy holiday?

Have a terrific Thursday:) Thanks for stopping in today!



Products: patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket), metal sticker dots (HeroArts), snowflakes (Making Memories), kraft (Paper reflections), ribbon (American Crafts, Bazzill Basics) metal hearts (ColorBok), other (ink & baker's twine)

3 comments:

Lin said...

Love all of these cards, and I'm grabbing your idea of putting a heart in the snowflake centers! Love that!

farmhouse-story said...

these are all adorable!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Windy! Thanks for entering the All Creatures Great & Small Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Happy holidays! :)