Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Inspired by a button....

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great week. Things are good here... we are just trying to get rested up from a very busy weekend before another one starts. We had a blast celebrating the 4th with our friends and family... but I think its time to just do something simple tonight like have a breakfast for dinner night and snuggle night in front of the TV;)

Here's a card that was actually inspired by the button on it (I just love it and wanted to make something that complimented its design)...
This card is a thanks to all of you for the wonderful comments that you have been leaving around here lately. Each really does bring a smile to my day every time I read them and I appreciate them so very much:)

Products: patterned paper (GCD Studio's Artsty Urban collection), black & white bird rub-ons (Jenni Bowlin) and clear sentiment stamp (Hero Arts), pearls (Prima)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Windy, I just stumbled upon your blog and really like it. Your work is just gorgeous. Simple and clean, just my style. Thank you for sharing with us. By the way I love the font you use for your signature. Can you tell me what it is? If you can please e-mail me at claudia matzke at hotmail dot com. Thanks again!