To make tag:
1) make tag from cardstock
2) adhere patterned paper to tag
3) stamp witch and sentiment
4) color hair, boots, face and broom with markers/ink
5) stamp witch again on patterned paper and on black cardstock, cut out pink dress and black hat and adhere to tag
6) embellish with gems, twine and bow
* tip if your sentiment stamp does not fit on your project the way it is originally designed, don't be afraid to cut it up and re arrange it to fit your project. This sentiment used for this tag was originally all on one line
I just love that little witch stamp, but she screams... "I'm bucking the system and wearing pink today" to me. Thanks for stopping by & happy Saturday!
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink, (beetle black) Bazzill Basics, Patterned paper: (Pink Redwork and Petite Blossom, Homespun Chic collection) gcd Studios, Stamps… clear: (Witch/Blackbird Stamps) My Minds Eye, (Happy Halloween, Clear Design) Hero Arts, Ink…pigment: (Onyx) Tsukineko, dye: (mustard seed, Distress Ink), Color media…markers: (E37 Sepia, E00 skin white, 0 colorless blender/Ciao Marker) Copic, Accent: (crystal/flourish) Zva Creative, (crystal/lines) Michael's Stores Inc., Fibers: (black, 3/8" satin ribbon) Michael's Stores Inc, (black & white, baker's twine) The Wrappery
Finished size: 3 1/8" x 6 5/16"