Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Reject Blog Hop

Hello, I'm quickly stopping in before heading to bed to share one of my cards that didn't get picked up for Paper Craft's Go-to Sketches 2 call this past week. There is a blog hop going on HERE where folks are sharing links to cards that didn't get picked up. So fun!
I love hopping along and seeing all of the cards that were made from sketches that I didn't attempt... but thought about doing so. Love that!

Anyway, even though this card wasn't picked up, I happen to love it because it uses two of my favorite new collections... Echo Park's For the Record & Anna Griffin's Carmen. Both just gorgeous... in my mind & I'm happy how this card came together because I was able to combine two very different collections in a simple and beautiful way.

Well, its 2am here & I must get to bed! Thanks for hopping by & have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Your card is stunning! We just never know what they are "looking" for I guess. :) Beautiful work.

Glenda J said...

This is lovely! The papers are fantastic! I didn't even try this sketch - great work.

Michelle Woerner said...

Total cuteness Windy!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

I think having cards not picked up makes it even more exciting to get the finished issue so you can see the awesomeness that was picked up!

Anonymous said...

Love your card Windy - the rosette flowers are so on-trend!
Better luck next time with your submissions. Hugs, Ruth S

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I just love the trio of flowers!! Great job! ♥♥♥