Friday, August 17, 2012

PLAY

This one is for my baby girl who will start Kindergarten in less than a week. I will never forget this day, she was just so cute... toddling around the yard in that big smile, darling pink stripped dress, matching shoes, and  ringlets in her hair. You hung from those "monkey bars" just like your big sister... SO BIG! Now as you go off to Kindergarten I will miss the days of just hanging out and playing with you... and most I will miss your little hugs... the ones that sneak up from behind, squeeze my legs real tight and nearly trip me to the floor because I don't know they are coming. The ones that are accompanied by the "I love you" in your little tiny voice.

So from the words of Michael Jordan...  I hope that you get to spend all of the days of your young life just playing. Having fun and most importantly enjoying the game of life that you play each and every day!.

My page was created with Spellbinders™ Cut • Fold • Tuck die templates  S5-113 Floral Burst and LF-191 Grand Dahlia.
You can find a complete list of supplies over at Spellbinder's Idea Gallery HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Great use of the die templates! And, I LOVE your cute hair-do in the new SB photo! You look amazing!

mommyx2 said...

Such a cute layout!! I love it!! I am not looking forward to my twins starting school next year!! I am lucky to have had the time with them!!!