Friday, January 11, 2013

Headed to CHA


Well, I'm now headed to Anaheim to attend the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show. I'm sure it will be a great show and I'm so excited to see old friends, be in some warm weather and check out all of the new releases that will be hitting the stores.

If you are attending, be sure to stop by the Paper Crafts and Creating Keepsakes event on Sunday, January 13 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm in the Creative Crafts Group booth (1211). I'd love to say hi or meet you for the first time:)

So what CHA products that have been debuted do you love so far?  I've got to tell you right now, these two collections have caught my eye and are already on my shopping list...





I'll be back in a few days with to share some insights from the show! If there is any booth that you want the scoop on, let me know & I'll swing by. Talk with you all soon!




No comments: