Hello friends! Thanks for visiting today! You have stopped by on a real special day here because it is Spellbinders Explore Beyond Blog Frenzy time! Yeah!! If you are new to Spellbinder’s Blog Frenzy, then you are in for a real treat because Spellbinder’s designers are showcasing some of Spellbinder’s latest and greatest products!
Are you ready to see what I created to share with you?
- Spellbinders Dies: S5-164 Grateful Lattice; S5-161 Radiant Rectangles (#2: Inset, #3 Border and # 4); S5-014 Bauble Blossoms Two (quilling strip); F-013 Jewel Tones Premium Craft Foil (red).
- Cross Promotional Partners: Bazzill Basics Paper® 12 x 12” Kraft cardstock; Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Craft Glue; Clearsnap Colorbox Wicked Black Dye Archival ink and Stylus with foam blending tip; Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock® Sand It Gadget; Graphic 45 Bird Song collection: Harmony 12 x 12 patterned paper; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ 3-D Foam Squares
- Other supplies include: satin ribbon, chipboard alphabet, crystal lines and composition notebook.
To Create Notebook:
1) Cover face and back of composition book with kraft cardstock. You may also cover inside flaps as well.
3) Cut a piece of kraft cardstock that measures 6 5/8 x 5 3/4” with S5-164 Grateful Lattice die template.
Note: Align paper just below the cut edge of the die template.
4) For a continuous piece, run die through the Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® GC-001 die cutting and embossing machine a second time after carefully repositioning die on paper so that the pattern repeats.
5) Adhere lattice die over patterned paper.
6) Cut/emboss kraft cardstock quilling strips with S5-014 Bauble Blossoms Two and monogram mat with S5-161 Radiant Rectangles (#2 Insert and #3 Border) die templates.
7) Adhere quilling strips at top and bottom of lattice and set notebook aside.
8) Cut/emboss S5-161 Radiant Rectangles #4 die template. Remove foil from template and sand.
9) Stencil S5-161 Radiant Rectangles die with black ink.
10) Tie bow on notebook and embellish with crystal lines.
Stack kraft die over foil rectangle die and adhere to notebook with foam squares. Add monogram and gems.
See how fun Spellbinder’s new dies can be? Are you ready to create something today? Here’s another idea to get you started.
For Official Contest Rules… Click HERE
To Enter Today’s Giveaway… Click HERE
A most sincere thanks for spending some time with me today! Please be sure to also visit Becca Feeken’s blog as well to see what she has created for you and for more chances to win!