Thursday, June 18, 2009

Card and Page: Bits of Blue with Yellow

Good Thursday-- well... almost Friday everyone! Here is card and page post for the weekend. I love to combine bits and pieces of different collections from varying manufacturers. The selection of paper and color combos is defiantly the part that I enjoy most about scrapbooking.

I created the page below first and then used my scraps for this card. Hand cutting from patterned paper is also a favorite of mine-- you can see where I cut out the large flower from the My Mind's Eye patterned paper, cut it out again, layered it and folded it up a bit for added dimension.

Journaling reads: How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful you?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend:) Windy

Products: kraft (Jillibean Soup), patterned paper (Basic Grey/yellow circle print, My Mind's Eye/blue glitter floral, Making Memories/blue houndstooth), pom pons (American Crafts), ribbon (The Paper Studio), bling (Prima), rub on sentiment (My Mind's Eye), alphabet stickers (Making Memories), layout sketch (52 Weeks 52 Sketches).

1 comment:

Christina said...

Cute card and what an adorable LO!! I love the fringe balls on the bottom, so fun and cute!!