Sunday, June 28, 2009

First Comes Love... Then Comes...

Hope you all are having a restful weekend. I had a few cards and gift tags to make today so I thought I'd play along at CPS and Card Patterns to help check them off my list:)... this first one is for a wedding that is coming up in a few weeks. 


Then, one of the kiddos from Campbell's class just got a new baby brother & sister.  


What do you think? I had to incorporate brown somehow because I only had brown envelopes on hand:)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

Products: patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), cardstock (Bazzill), letters (K&Co.), glitter (Stickles), flower (Prima), pearls (Mark Richards), ribbon (Offray).

6 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful creations, every one! I love the blues and with the brown it's very striking.

Krista B. said...

I love all your cards, love blue with brown it looks amazing!

whoistracy said...

Oohhh look at that tiny, tiny card! Love it. Great take on the sketch this week Windy. Love the blues you used.

Dora said...

I love little cards, also to made, you make stunning cards!
hugs Dora

Juhi said...

wow I love your simple yet elegant take on the CP sketch.....

Linda said...

Beautiful card so elegant!