Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Zvalicious Post

Hello all my friends, how are you all doing? So glad to have a few minutes to share some projects and just be able to sit down at the computer... things have been a whirlwind around here lately ending with two sick little ones. But life is getting back to normal... thank goodness!

Here are a few cards that I created for Zva Creative to display at CHA... yum!  The new designs are just so deliciously pretty:)


Its never hard to make a card when you have such wonderful product to use as inspiration!

I hope you all are doing well. I'm off to bed since its time for me to catch up on some much needed sleep. Scratch that... my little one just started crying. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, I hope you get to rest....'sounds like everyone is getting better though!

Your cards are stunning. I love each and everyone of them!

Stella said...

Good to see your creations again. I hope that things will get back to normal and that you're able to catch some sleep :)
Your cards are gorgeous; I can see why you're on this team!! Beautiful!