Hello! Thanks for stopping by today to get the details on how to make this...
... if you haven't been over to the Paper Crafts Connection blog to learn what "this" is yet be sure to hop on over and check out my first official blog post as a Go-to Gal:)
Here are the step outs to help you make this memorabilia keeper:
1) Start by personalizing a label on your computer. Print on cardstock and cut down to 6" x 4".
2) Score a 12" x 12" piece of double sided patterned paper at 3". Fold up to make pocket. Score paper in half making a 6" x 9" pocket folder.
3) Cut V at center fold. This cut allows your folder to close cleanly when folded in half.
4) Add adhesive to outside of flap and adhere closed.
5) Create multiple pockets. If you are heading out on a long vacation or working on a large event, make your memorabilia keeper larger by adding more pocket pages.
6) Adhere folders together.
7) Embellish interior pockets with additional patterned paper.
8) Embellish front by adding other patterned paper, title, stickers, stitching and flower. Add satin ribbon (run underneath cardstock layers) and baker's twine.
9) Lastly, don't forget about the details...
... I'm looking forward to bringing a little sand home from our trip:)
Patterned paper: American Crafts Margarita Collection: Tango & Horchata; Little Yellow Bicycle's Twig Collection Crepe Paper Lace Stickers
Fibers: Lime Twist Life of the Party “Happy Day” Twine; Orange Sating Ribbon A Muse Studio
Font: Imitation 2
Other: Corked Vials Tim Holtz idea-ology, Flower by Zva Creative
So there you go... feel free to email me with any questions! So where's your next trip taking you?
Template: you can find a PDF of my Top 10 list for your next trip HERE.