Wednesday, February 01, 2012

January Zva Blog Hop Winners Announced

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE January Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Windy Robinson -- HERE! Yeah! Congratulations  Kathy Martin! You are my blog's winner:)

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

Kathy please email me at windyrobinson@gmail.com with your shipping information! 

Here's a little more new Zva product inspiration to leave you with today. 

Thanks for stopping back!


Products: All flowers and crystals on card are by Zva Creative. Patterned paper and sentiment sticker by Anna Griffin.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Windy, I'm here for the first time and your cards are beautifull. I like them all.

Greetings, Ellen

Renee said...

Windy, your card is so beautiful and elegant, too!! 'Love it!!

Thank you for a fun hop!!

Natka said...

I love your cards! They are so beautifull...