Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Zva Blog Hop Winners Announced


We'd like to congratulate the following FIVE ladies who won a prize from our design team member’s blogs on May’s Blog Hop! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Windy Robinson *that is here!

* Congratulations to Tracey Sabella who said...

Tracey Sabella said...
Love how you decorated the straw bag with the gorgeous flower and flourish. What a transformation!! ~ Blessings
Tracy you are the winner from my blog! Yeah!!! Please email me at windyrobinson@gmail.com with your contact info so we can send you your prize.


One winner from each of the 4 other blogs + Tracey will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

Jeweled and Plumed Box featuring Zva's Pearl Lines

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

I'm so excited that my name was drawn for this fabulous prize package. Woot!! I'm off to send email you my address. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/