Hi all! How is everyone doing today? Are you enjoying Spellbinder’s Spring Blog Hop so far? If you are just joining in, be sure to hop on over to Spellbinder’s Blog so you can catch up on all of the beautiful projects that were shared on Monday and Tuesday as well!
Today I’m happy to be showing a scrapbook page that I created using Spellbinders™ Edgeabilities® Classic Decorative Inserts One to create texture on my page.
- Die Templates: E8-009 Classic Decorative Inserts One and S4-357 Spiral Blossom Three
- Die Cutting Machine: GC-101 Grand Calibur ® Machine
- Adhesive: Mega Runner by Xyron
- Cardstock: Kraft and Marmalade by Bazzill Basics Paper; Blueberry CutMates by Worldwin Papers
- Patterned Paper: Dolled Up “Cute” Garden Paper from Miss Caroline Collection by My Minds Eye; Howdy Doody “Baby” Lacey Paper from Miss Caroline Collection by My Minds Eye· Sticker: Tiny Text Faith Stickers by Cosmo Cricket
- Other: ⅞” white satin ribbon, wood letters by Pink Paislee, hot glue
To Create Scrapbook Page:
1) Trim Dolled Up “Cute” Garden patterned paper to a square that measures 11½” x 11½” and adhere to a 12” x 12” kraft cardstock base.
2) Trim Howdy Doody “Baby” Lacey patterned paper to 12” x 6” and adhere to center of page.
3) Cut kraft cardstock to 12” x 4½”. Draw centerline down on paper.
Add lines at 1” increments out to edges of paper from centerline.
4) Lay out hearts decorative insert on center pencil line. Secure in place with tape and cut pattern.
5) Continue building and cutting pattern with tulips and beads decorative inserts, using pencil lines to line up die templates across page.
6) Once full pattern is cut across paper, adhere blueberry and marmalade cardstock to back (this will cover your pencil lines so you won’t have to erase them).
7) Adhere patterned kraft strip and photo (5”x7”) to layout.
8) Cut two kraft strips to measure 12” x ½”. Cut with beads decorative insert. Adhere blueberry cardstock to back and attach to layout as top and bottom borders on page.
9) Adhere sentiment sticker and title.
10) Cut and emboss two flowers from marmalade with S4-357 Spiral Blossom Three. Adhere to page with hot glue at bottom left corner of photo.
11) Tie bow and adhere to page.
The Spellbinders™ Spring Blog Hop will begin April 30th, and will end on May 5th, 2012. It consists of 16 individual and one grand prize drawings. Enter the Spellbinders™ Spring Blog Hop by visiting the participating blogs each day.
From each Blog Hop post, click on the Blog Hop "Enter HERE" at the end of each blog to open the entry form. You may only enter once from each blog each day.
Spellbinders™ will randomly draw one winner from each participating blog to receive all of that day’s products. The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of entrants that sent entry forms from each and every participating blog during the 48 hours each blog was open. For the full list of official rules please click RULES.
**Enter the Contest by Clicking HERE**
Don’t forget to stop by the blogs of my fellow design team members today… you will find some even more inspiration there and have a few more chances to win too!
No entries will be accepted at this email address.