Here are a few cards you can make from the kit...
1) make card using backside of patterned paper (Hillside)
2) layer card with backside of Bridge patterned paper and front side of Hillside (punch both edges with scalloped edge punch or scissors)
3) apply sentiment to scrap paper and adhere to card with yellow chipboard bracket
4) embellish with brads and stars
1) make card with backside of Sieve patterned paper
2) mat rectangle of Fairy Godmother patterned paper to its yellow backside and adhere to card
3) adhere red barn door tag to card and embellish with rub-on, star, disc and brad
4) tie bow on to card (optional)
I love this kit... it includes bright colors, fun embellishments, awesome rub ons and chipboard, and some really cool school themed patterned papers.
Have a fab Friday!