Monday, August 09, 2010

Bib Necklace...

Last weekend I was lucky to be able to run up to Chicago to attend CHA's SuperShow (thanks sweetie;) and I loved it because there were so many different types of crafts that you could try your hand at (paper crafts, jewelry making, sewing, crafty painting, etc.)... super fun if you like to dabble in this & that the way that I do. Anyway, I just wanted to share this project that I made at the CHA SuperShow...
It is one of my favs and it was so nice to meet its creator Shannon Dennis, an awesome crafty author, seamstress and mom from one of my favorite cities ever... CLEVELAND!  Anyway... can you see the many applications for these type of flowers on scrapbook pages and cards?

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you all have a great week:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon Dennis said...

Hi Windy~
Thanks for stopping by and making this with us! It was so great to meet you and I am so glad you enjoyed the necklace. I'd love to stay connected. Visit me at www.theninaline.com or www.facebook.com/theNINAline