I've been stamping away for Paper Crafts current stamp call (and they extended the deadline to the 30th... so if you were thinking about it you still have time to give it a try) ... my fingers are stained red and pink and my white desktop is now a rainbow of color despite my attempt to keep it clean.
To create card:
1) stamp and emboss frame with red ink (red brick distress ink)
2) stamp bird (tea dye distress ink)
3) stamp sentiment with black ink
4) ink and blend edges of card (tea dye)
5) embellish with crystals and button
Happy Saturday! Thanks so much for spend a part of it here:)