Sunday, April 12, 2009

The correct guess is... The Page

Yes, I created the page first. To be honest, I was so excited when I got SIS's "The Drama Queen" kit that I had to scrap with it and wanted to use everything in the kit. I initially cut out the oil cloth flowers and intended to use them somewhere on my scrapbook page; but when it came down to it I liked leaving the page with the more subdued tones of the pattern paper, cream, lt. green and a hint of gold. It was just a design choice, but I loved the oil cloth flowers so much that I had to work them into something, and thus the creation of the card- a title of love seemed appropriate.  

Destiny, you are correct! I'll send your card kit (and an extra copy of Papercraft's Stamp It! issue that I have-- you can use it for inspiration when making your next batch of invitations:)

Happy Easter! 

No comments: