Thursday, April 09, 2009

Card Night! with JBSoup

Hope you all are having a great day. It was beautiful, sunny and warm here in Cincy (some people even broke out the shorts today)-- just the perfect weather to get everyone excited about spring.  The fam and I headed to the Cincinnati Zoo-- it was flowering gorgeousness & we all had a great time looking at the spring blooms and animals who seemed to be just as excited about the weather as we were.

Just a few cards for today that are super easy to put together. They all use Jillibean Soup products, a great line that I just can't stop creating with it, lately. I feel like you can't go wrong with it-- it all coordinates beautifully and always leaves me feeing satisfied and happy with my work.
If you like these cards and live in Cincy, we'll be making them (plus a paperpurse!!!) at Scrap, Paper, Scissors on April 23 from 6-8pm. Give the store a call. Got to have it!

No comments: