Monday, April 19, 2010

Card and Page Monday... My Joy

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you:) How was your weekend? Mine was very good... we had two chilly but sunny gorgeous days and two fab soccer games. We met our neighbor's week old triplets... all healthy and home from the hospital at the same time... what a blessing! And I had some scrap time... so I was able to work ahead on a few projects and make a couple of layouts! Top it off with grilled buffalo chicken for dinner on Sunday and I couldn't have dreamt of a better weekend.

Here is one of my layouts... I've been drooling over the new Pink Paislee pleated ribbon and brads, so I was very happy to break them open and put them to good use all while playing along at Sketchy Thursdays (its been a long time, but I dig their sketches).
And a card because I was on a roll:) I hope you enjoy!
 


All products from Pink Paislee's Queen Bee collection; cardstock (Core'dinations).

5 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Gorgeous projects! I love your sense of color. That ribbon is gorgeous and those brads are so pretty :).

Mel said...

Wow I just love this gorgeous layout Windy, gorgeous photo also, glad you had a great weekend, and that pleated ribbon looks beautiful. Nate started under 3's soccer Friday night, heaps of fun to watch hey. P.s What is buffalo chicken??

Lisa F said...

Beautiful layout! Love your color choices!

lisa said...

Such a beautiful colour combo.
Lisa x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

your card and lo are AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and the colors!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)