Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its a krafty Jacksonbelle Tuesday!

Today's Jacksonbelle challenge is to use kraft cardstock as a base for your card. That's not much of a challenge for me because kraft is my go to cardstock... I just feel like I'm in my element when using it.

So here is my card for today's challenge... using kraft and a couple of my favorite techniques:
1) distressing the edges with chalk ink (my go to chalk ink is Color Box's Chestnut Roan)
2) using a white pen to make faux stitching or doodling
To create card:
1) make card from kraft cardstock and ink edges
2) adhere patterned paper (here I used Pink Paislee's Office Lingo: Fast Track)
3) stamp white flower with butterfly stamp (Prima Wings), spray with glimmer mist and adhere smaller white flower (Prima Athena, Powder Puff)
4) doodle dot border with white pen
5) adhere pearl bling (Zva Creative) and stamp sentiment

Please join us for this week's challenge!  Just link a photo of your project to the comments section HERE or use keyword JBE103 when uploading to SCS or PCP. For more inspiration, be sure to check out all of the other Jacksonbelle Rockstar Blogs:
There is new Basic Grey & October Afternoon at Jacksonbelle Embellishments!


Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

beautifully done Windy!!

Jill said...

Fresh and lovely! Love that bling.

Julie said...

Beautiful, Windy!

Lynda Benden said...

oh my gosh Windy, this is GORGEOUS! I SO need to CASE this!