Monday, April 26, 2010

What I have on my desk...

Hi all! I hope you had a great weekend. Just popping in to share a couple of cards made with some things I had laying on my desk...
I love this one because it really has a few of my favorite things on it... Pink Paislee, Piggy Tales, Prima and Unity. This one also uses the current sketch challenge from Paper Crafts Connection... there is still time left to play if you are looking for a good card sketch and fun challenge...

And this one is from my April Piggy Tale's Academy Kit...
So cute, huh? That kit is just darling... perfect for Spring:) What could you make using the things that you have laying on your desk?

Thanks for visiting!!!

Patterned paper (Piggy Tales, Pink Paislee), flower (Prima), tulle (Bazzill), stamp (Unity Stamp Co), rub-on (Piggy Tales), brad (GCD Studios), die (Quick Cuts)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.