Thursday, April 22, 2010

These are the Silly Days...

My kiddos always keep me laughing... it is funny how silly they can be and how much fun they can have just being silly. Tonight I wanted to take their picture with their giant pinwheels because I was inspired by these pinwheels here and wanted to put together a layout to document their new favorite yard toy. Well, this is the best photo they would give me...
... their new "thing" is to make the silliest faces that they can possibly make whenever I ask them to take a picture. So my layout is about that... not their new favorite yard toy. Reflecting upon it, I realized that life is more about the moments than the stuff... right? I'm glad I have my children to remind me of that:)

Patterned paper, stickers and tags (Fancy Pants Road Show collection); cardstock (Core'dinations); kraft (Paper Reflections); small letter stickers (Making Memories); punch (EK Success) sketch (Sketchy Thursday's Archives)

2 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

SO cute! I definitely believe that my kids teach me more than I can teach them :). And they are perfect for a good laugh!

mandysea said...

Totally gorgeous LO....

and love love love the gift card and bag!!!