Sunday, January 09, 2011

Color...

Hi all!  I hope you are having a nice weekend! Check out this beautiful new special issue from Paper Crafts Magazine...
... awesome right? I got my copy last week and it is chock full of great card layouts inspired by over 280 different color combos... what a fabulous concept! There truly is something to inspire everyone's taste in this one.  Here's one that I created for this issue... super simple to make, just white embossing on layered cardstock with ribbon, twine & a button.
If you want to learn more about the issue... next week is Color Inspiration for Card Makers week over at Paper Crafts Connection and Moxie Fab World... don't miss it:)

The whole world, as we experience it visually, comes to us through the mystic realm of color.  -Hans Hofman


Photobucket

4 comments:

Brook said...

I saw your tag featured on Moxie Fab's website and had to pop over here to see more of your work and lo and behold the first thing I see is this beautiful card. Absolutely gorgeous is the only way to describe it. TFS!!!!

Renee said...

Oh, Windy, your card is so pretty! Congrats on being featured!

I really want to find this issue. It looks fab!!

Stella said...

Congrats on being featured! And this card is breathtaking. What a beauty!

Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that BIG bow!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my Moxie Fab post, too! :D