Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Zva Blog Hop Winners announced

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE January Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:
Kim Hughes 
One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

For today's share, how about a quick and classy Valentine's tag using Zva's pearls... I think I could put pearls on just about anything. What's you bling of choice?
Have a fab Wednesday!

Products: stamps (Samantha Walker/Unity Co-Brand), paper (Webster's Pages), pearls (Zva Creative), ribbon (American Crafts).

2 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats to the winners! Oh, Windy, I love your tag! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

PawwPadd said...

Wow Windy, this has to be the most elegant tag I've ever seen! It's very, very beautiful! Wonderful work! Thanks for sharing it!
Bethann