Friday, February 26, 2010

Card Night! with Piggy Tales

Hi friends! Hope you all are headed toward an awesome weekend:) I just wanted to share a couple of fun and cute cards I made on my last card night...

Since I'm kind of on a Piggy Tales run here, I will also share this one that currently appears in the March/April issue of Paper Crafts magazine. I'm very excited about this card... it is one of my absolute favs and I am very humbled and thrilled to see it in the pages of a magazine... thank you Paper Crafts:)! 

Well, I'm off until Monday when I'll be back with Scrap that Poetry's new poem. See you then & thanks for visiting:)

Happy weekend!


All patterned paper & rub-ons (Piggy Tales), ribbon (Bazzill Basics), jewels (K&Co.), cherry pendant (Plaid).

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh Windy, these cards are just amazing, those flower petals in the 2nd card are gorgeous, hand cut out I am guessing, and the 3rd card is so amazing, the cherries are spectacular and every one of them is so beautiful. I am not surprised you are in the magazine.

Cathy said...

The snail card is too cute!!!

Lisa Woodruff said...

I just found your site and all I can say is, WOW! You are immensely talented!

I used to make cards (before kids) :), but nothing like this!

You are inspiring me to start agian!

:0)
Lisa