Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge... Flowers!!!

Today's challenge is an easy one & we hope you will join us to the welcome in an early spring (at least in blog-o-land anyway:) Today's challenge is to use flowers. Easy peasy! I pulled out the Prima and paired it Making Memories spring Flutter collection and some gingham from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl collection to make a to do list & card (I thought this would make a nice little Easter gift for one of my girlfriends).
Isn't that pink & green gorgeous??? I can't get enough of it.

Not as girly as me? How about these guys? They still scream spring, but in a much more subtle way:) And yes, I know they don't have flowers on them, but I just couldn't put away the Flutter paper away... so cute.
My favorite part about this card is its simplicity (rare for me:) and the little Zva crystals that top the umbrellas.
I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge... be sure to check out all of the other Jacksonbelle Rockstars for more inspiration and then upload your take on this week's challenge to your SCS or PCP gallery using the keyword JBEO94 or post a comment on the JBE blog linking to your blog. 

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for visiting:)

9 comments:

Mel said...

Oh Windy, these are just gorgeous, I love those umbrella papers, never seen anything like them before, and the pinks with the little roses are gorgeous too.

~amy~ said...

wow...soooo many fabbie cards windy!!

Dawn said...

OMWord Windy!! absolutely fantablous!! that first set is just gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! I absolutely love those perfect rose embellished bows!

(-: Heidi

Julie said...

WOW, Windy these are all just gorgeous! I love howyou used those papers! Great cards! :)

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Windy, these are all AMAZING! You are SO talented and have ROCKED those papers!

Jill said...

Holy cow! Unbelievably gorgeous creations! Wow!

Pam Varnell said...

These are just stunning Windy. Beautiful cards.

Lea L. said...

These are just beautiful! I love those gorgeous rose accents! Lovely job!

♥♥♥Lea