Friday, February 12, 2010

Reasons for Mail... Girl Power!

Need I say more?

Yeah.... I thought you'd be over the whole Valentine's Day thing by now so that is why my Reasons for Mail this week focuses on my best gal pals... sending them a little love in a very non-Valentiney way.

Have a fab weekend!

Just joining me on my Friday adventure for the first time? Click here for more info. on why I started this Reasons for Mail series.


Products: Cosmo Cricket Crafting Kit, Paper Reflections Kraft paper & scrap ribbon

3 comments:

Mel said...

Awesome girl power cards, Just love everything, pics are perfect and colours are fantastic.

Destiny! said...

Totally love the retro looks!! Well done, as always. :)

Justine said...

Wow I think these would meet the Taintor-tude challenge dets. Great cards