Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Quick & Easy Thank You Cards

I can't sleep, so I'll share a few very quick and easy thank you cards. All three can be made in a matter of minutes and with whatever supplies you have on hand:)

To create this card:
1) cut card from kraft  
2) adhere patterned paper to front of card
3) ink edges with white chalk ink
4) crazy stitch along top of card
5) apply rub ons or stamp floral design to patterned paper and stamp sentiment
6) adhere ribbon and button


To create this card:
1) cut card from kraft 
2) adhere patterned paper to front left side of card
3) adhere Bazzill's Swiss Dot Cardstock to front right side of card and lightly ink with brown chalk ink
4) stamp sentiment
5) tie on burlap string bands and add three small bows

To create this card:
1) cut card from kraft
2) adhere patterned paper (ink edges)
3) cut scalloped rectangle and kraft rectangle with die cut
4) stamp image and sentiment

Super simple! Thanks for stopping by... now I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow I absolutely love everyone of these, although they don't look quick and easy to me as a scrapbooker not a cardmaker, I just love the colours you have used and the embellishments are just gorgeous. Thank you for exciting me for cardmaking.