Thursday, February 25, 2010

Packed Up and Heading to CKC Louisville!!!

Well... not really packed. I don't have a thing packed but my 20 cards for the Paper Crafts Card Swap...


...one has to have her priorities right? Anyway, I'm really looking forward to attending my first swap! I can't wait to see what other wonderful creations other people are bringing!

As I make these guys:

  • I think it that this is the first time that I have made so many cards of the same design...
  • I also find it hard to believe that it was only 1 year ago when I made my first card... ever! It was this one that I made to enter into a card making contest at the CKC convention last year.


Wow.. what a difference a year makes:) Now I'm totally addicted!!!

4 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

How exciting Windy. Hope you have sooooo much fun. Your swap cards are adorable. If that is your first card you ever made at the bottom of the post, all I can say is WOW. You are one talented lady.

Tessa Buys said...

For your first card, that was amazing! Wow! I hope you dish on all the details when you get back. I'd love to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "addiction", Windy. I really like that first card you made. Woaahh, your talent jumped from the start! I await CKC Valley Forge, PA every year, and that card swap class is one of my favorites! (I always make more than 20, too- just in case!) Have fun at the convention! TFS!

Mel said...

Wow how effortless do you make those cards look, great work, love them and enjoy yourself.